Frequently Asked Questions
Extreme Shine Top
- Are The GelBottle Inc products vegan?
- Are The GelBottle Inc registered with the cosmetic product notification portal?
- Are The GelBottle Inc products cruelty free?
- Are The GelBottle Inc products scientifically tested and safe to use?
- What should I do if I experience a medical reaction after applying the products?
- Do I need a certificate to buy TGB products?
- Do I have to be pedicure trained?
- Do you have to replace the buffing discs everytime?
- How many discs should I use per foot?
- What speed should I use for a normal pedicure?
- What is the maximum speed?
- How should I clean my E-Foot File?
- What plug does the E-Foot File come with?
- How do I use the E-Foot File?
- What pressure should be applied during the treatment?
- Is the E-Foot File safe/easy to use?
- Can I use the E-Foot File if myself, or my client are diabetic?
- How much is the E-Foot File?
- Can I buy replacement discs when my free buffing discs run out?
- How many pedicures will 1 pack of buffing discs provide?
- What is the cost per service of using replaceable buffing discs?
- What Grit are your buffing discs?
- Do I have to use a slip-layer treatment before buffing?
- Should I use the E-Foot File before, or after soaking my clients feet?
- Can I use the E-Foot File to file nails?